You Are: Home Prevention Calendar of Events
Posted:Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Heartland for Children coordinates the Annual Rudolph Round-Up Holiday Toy Drive to benefit local children who have experienced abuse and neglect and are receiving services through the foster care system.
For information on upcoming Adoption Info Nights, call (863) 519-8900 x 289.
You may also find a continually-updated events section via our Facebook page.
111 Lake Hollingsworth Dr., Lakeland, Florida
Loop the Lake is Kappa Delta Sorority's annual 5k run! We begin on Florida Southerns campus and run around lake Hollingsworth with color powder thrown at the begining and end of race.
80% of the proceeds go directly to our local philanthropic beneficiary, Heartland for Children. The other 20% goes to our national philanthropic beneficiary, Prevent Child Abuse America!
Come join us for a morning full of fun!
Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/loop-the-lake-5kcolor-run-2017-benefiting-heartland-for-children-tickets-28510312111